Photography and Videography at your Wedding in the Beaulieu, Exbury and East Boldre Benefice
We are delighted you have chosen to be married at one of our churches, and we hope these comments will prove helpful in the smooth planning of your special day.
- No flash photography during the service
- During the service, photographers/videographers may stand at the back of the aisle, in the gallery (in Beaulieu and East Boldre) and on the steps up to the pulpit in Beaulieu Abbey. (They must wear flat shoes if using the pulpit steps.)
- The pulpit may NOT be used.
- We do not allow photographers/videographers either at the front of the church or in the chancel during the service.
- Once the service has begun, photographers/videographers should not walk around the church taking pictures of the congregation or the wedding couple.
- It is illegal to take pictures of the actual signing of the register, photographers/videographers will be invited into the chancel to take posed shots when the signing is completed.
- If there is to be a video recording, fees for the organist will be doubled i.e. £200, in accordance with RSCM recommendations. If musicians, other than the Abbey Choir, are performing, their fees are the responsibility of the couple and may also be increased.