Minutes of the PCC Meetings
THE ABBEY CHURCH OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN AND HOLY CHOLD, BEAULIEU
ANNUAL VESTRY & PAROCHIAL CHURCH MEETING 6.30pm 6th October 2020
To be held in the Abbey Church
A G E N D A
MEETING OF PARISHIONERS
- Opening prayer
- Apologies for absence
- Appointment of Churchwardens
ANNUAL PAROCHIAL CHURCH MEETING
- Minutes of Annual Parochial Church Meeting held on 3.19
- Matters arising
- The Chairman/Rector`s Report
- The Electoral Roll (MM)
- Election of Lay* Representatives to serve on PCC and Deanery Synod
The total number of elected lay representatives to be 9, this figure will already include 4 members with one year remaining and 4 members with 3 years remaining.
There is a vacancy for one lay representative to be elected to the PCC at this meeting.
- Election of Sidespersons.
7. Treasurer’s Report and Presentation of Annual Accounts for the year ended
31st December 2019
- Appointment of Independent Examiner.
- Deanery Synod Report (JH/J B-C) – to be adopted.
- Report on the Fabric, Goods and Ornaments of the Churches (SB) – to be adopted.
- B Map (JH) – Mission Action Plan
- Safeguarding and GDPR (J B-C)
- Adoption of Additional Reports, including Church Wardens (AP/PM), Servers (AN), Deanery Synod (JH/J B-C), Fabric (SB), Report on PCC proceedings (CM), Social Committee (JH), Flowers (SB), Playgroup (T), Music (PB), Welcomers (KH)
- Any other business. Any items to be emailed to the Secretary no later than 30th September 2020
- Closing prayer
PCC to remain to agree meeting date(s)