- Published: Saturday, 14 March 2020 23:28
Wine Tasting Postponement.
After a great deal of thought and disappointment, it has been decided to postpone the Wine Tasting Event on Wednesday 18th March.
We believe this is the best decision under the circumstances with the coronavirus situation.
Helen and Solent Cellers will be coming back to me with some dates for September/October, when we can hopefully have the fun evening we were expecting to have on Wednesday.
I can arrange for the Abbey Church Treasurer for you to have your money refunded immediately if you choose. I hope to be able to confirm the new date, when we will be "virus" free and can enjoy the evening together.
I am sorry, but feel it is the right decision.
Please let me know what you would like to do re your ticket refund.
Chairman, Abbey Social Committee.