- Published: Friday, 01 October 2021 15:23
ADVANCE NOTICE, ACTS OF REMEMBRANCE
- Thurs 11th November, 10.45am, St Katharine’s Church, Exbury.
- Thurs 11th November, 10.45am, St Paul’s Churchyard, East Boldre.
- Sun 14th November, 10.00am, Service at the Abbey Church,* followed by the Act of Remembrance at the War Memorial.
- Sun 14th November, 4.30pm, Evensong at St Paul’s Church, East Boldre - Preacher: Fr Iain Morrison.
*It will be necessary to reserve a seat in the Abbey Church as at present numbers continue to be limited to 130.
The speaker at the service will be Lt Col James Gayner MBE, Military Assistant to Commander Home Command.