- Published: Monday, 09 August 2021 10:36
BEAULIEU VILLAGE FETE
Nick and team are working hard on arrangements for the fete on Sat 28th August. Help required to make it a great success.
- Bottles (Spirits, wine, soft drinks etc) please drop off at Queensmead Stores in the High Street for Gloria Knight.
- Preserves (Jam, chutney, honey etc) please drop into Ann Scott at Belalocus in the High Street.
- Cakes (traybakes, scones, meringues, savouries, biscuits etc) to Jo Cooke-Hurle.
- Handbags of good quality to Denise Lyle
As there are a number of small changes in the fete organisation, we would like 3 or 4 marshals to assist the organiser for an hour or so on the day. On the Tuesday after the fete, the treasurer will be grateful for help at the count. Please speak with Gillian Field or Mick Wigfield after the service. Due to data protection it is not possible to include phone numbers unless permission is given, you can however contact Nick Hubbard on 07714 302525 for more information.
BEAULIEU VILLAGE FETE RAFFLE TICKETS
Pre-addressed envelopes containing tickets for the Fete Grand Draw are available in the Church; counterfoils and cash may be placed in the box at the rear of the nave or returned by post. Please support the draw as generously as you can. Counterfoils and cash may be returned in these envelopes and placed in the box provided or sent to the Abbey Church by post. Contact Mick Wigfield for more information with regards to raffle tickets.