- Published: Monday, 19 July 2021 10:35
Health and Safety Policy post 19th July 2021.
- Face coverings will be worn in the churches, unless you are medically exempt.
- Hand sanitser to be used on entry/exit.
- ONE metre distancing will be observed. Max in Abbey Church 110 people.
- Air flow will be maintained.
You no longer need to register for services but names will be taken at the door for track and trace purposes. You will be shown to seats.
All of the above will be reviewed at the end of September.